Tuesday, August 2, 2011

Race Report

Race Report from Curtis Rowe:
"Just wanted to let you know I finished the White River 50 mile trail race Saturday at Crystal Mountain, WA. My hardest race to date for sure! 17,400' of total elevation change, 2 plus miles in the snow, creek crossings, stair climbs and 5' in diameter trees across the trail to name a few things that made this a very fun run. My time was 9 hours 45 mins."


Lauren Britton's Race Report:
"Just wanted to brag a little bit! I set my 5k PR this morning at an event in Naples, FL, the Eagle Lake Extreme 5k (which really was not "extreme" compared to the events in WNC!!) with a time of 22:59, and placed 3rd woman overall! I'm pretty stoked about it, after a bit of a hiatus from doing running events!"

Raylene Morrow ran the Folkmoot 5k on July 23rd in 26:16 and was 1st in her age group!

Bele Cher 5k Asheville, NC July 30th:
Justin Tebockhorst was 3rd Overall in 16:20
Rebecca Mayernick won her Age Group in 22:04
Dennis Duffy 26:10, 267/1239 overall and 16/47 in age group

No comments:

Post a Comment