Monday, August 29, 2011

Race Report from Aug. 27-28

Hats off to Justin Tebockhorst! Justin placed 12th at the USAT&F 10k Trail Championships Sat. morning & followed that by winning the Maggie Valley Moonlight 8k later THAT evening in 26:09! Well done young man! Phillip Latter had a welcome back 3rd place finish. Great to see him back in WNC! Look for Phil in upcoming Running Times Articles, as he is an author to boot! Jeff Trantham has a great time both during & after the race as he was 10th overall & 1st in his age group!

A hardy CONGRATS to Mr. Bart Smith & his gold metal for winning his Age Division at the USAT&F 10k Trail Championships held in Laurel Springs, NC.

Congrats to Beth Saft who won the Women's 5k Race at The Dam Race at Fontana Dam! Beth set a new course record of 20:53. Not bad for a doctor & a Mom of two who has to put up with Aaron as her husband!

Raylene Morrow sent in the following report:
"I am a Warrior : ) . I finished in 43:43. I can’t believe I made it over some of the obstacles. I do have the scratches on my knees and mud in my ears to prove it. I placed 26th in my AG this is definitely one of my favorite races."

No comments:

Post a Comment