Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Race Report

Lance Martin had a great Boston! He ran 3:19. Fantastic job Lance!

Curtis Rowe WON the Conquer the Cove 5k in 17:57! Fantastic job Curtis!

Dupont 1/2 Marathon overall results of Foot Rx Ambassadors:
2nd - Dave Workman
8th - Curtis Rowe
17th - Jeff Carnivale
22nd - Bart Smith
49th - Lydia Odell
157th - Kate Seng
226th - Lynn Ray
For complete results, visit:
http://carolinarunner.wordpress.com/2011/04/09/results-of-the-morris-broadband-dupont-half-marathon-april-9-2011-brevard-nc/

Received this report from Jennifer Tyner:
"I just ran my second marathon (the Honda LA Marathon) on March 20. Despite having to run the race in torrential rain, hail and wind, I improved my time by 29 minutes from my first marathon last year! (At the start of the race, I was just hoping for a 10 minute reduction in my overall time.) Finished in 4:31:43."

No comments:

Post a Comment