Monday, April 4, 2011

Race Report from April 2-3



Jason Luttrull (pictured finishing in Foot Rx Swag - Thank you Jason!) finished his 1st 1/2 marathon as well! He ran the Covenant Health Knoxville 1/2 Marathon in a time of 2:44:49. Well done Jason!


Bart Smith won his age group at the Cooper River Bridge Run 10k. Bart ran

Congrats to Keelin Schneider for her win at the Greenway Challenge 10k & to Shawn Bagley who finished 2nd overall in the 5k in 19:08.

Lynn Rapp gave the most outstanding race report, so I'll give you her words:
"I made my big comeback at the Greenway Challenge 10K on Saturday. I was not last this year, and I was 3rd in my age group! Of course, if I was last, I still would have been 3rd in my age group. But a win is a win!
There was a problem with the race results, and I heard a rumor that they blew away. So I declared myself the winner on Facebook. (I always make the best of whatever hand I am dealt.)"


Albert Noah ran the Valley of the Lillies 1/2 Marathon on Sunday in a personal record 1:51:13. Jesse Warren was 6th overall and first in his age group in a time of 1:34.

No comments:

Post a Comment