Buy in for remaining 2 races at store or local race we are at for $15 (pays for remaining June & Nov. races as well).
1. Tags must be worn at races on the participants shoe.
2. Challenges must be issued from a higher tag # to a lower tag # before the race begins. No challenges can be issued once a race begins!
3. No challenge can be refused!
4. If the person with the lower tag # drops out of the race, they automatically forfeit their tag # to the challenger, no matter what the reason (including injury)!
5. All tags must be exchanged post-race. If some-one leaves the race without the exchange taking place, the deserter will be given the next highest # available. Please report deserters to email@example.com
6. Any one can buy in to the Challenge Series after it begins for $15, but they will receive the next highest tag # available.
7. All Participants in the series will be posted on the blog so every one knows who is participating & who they can challenge.
8. In the case of a tie, no tag exchange will take place. If the tie takes place in the final race, & affects the distribution of awards, the award for the given place will be split between the tying runners.
9. To be eligible for awards, participants must complete Race #3.
Top 10 Male & Female Overall
Top Male & Female finisher in the following Age Groups:
19 + Under