Friday, January 7, 2011

Blackjack 5k Jan. 8th Gameday Decision

I will post if the Blackjack 5k will go forward or be canceled based on weather at 6:30am on Sat. Jan 8th
I will also send out an e-mail through our newsletter, post on our Facebook Wall, & Tweet my decision. It doesn't look like we're suppose to get too much overnight, but we'll see what the road conditions are in the morning.
Stay tuned!
Race registration is at 8am. Race at 8:30am. $5. Fletcher Park. Meet in last parking lot.

No comments:

Post a Comment