Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Spring!

Spring has arrived and it is glorious! (I am choosing to ignore the cold rain outside...)

With Spring comes blossoming flowers, chirping birds and new arrivals of short sleeve technical tees @ Foot Rx Asheville. I know I am not the only one sick of layering up to brave the elements. Be sure to stop by soon to check out the new gear from some great brands like GoLite, Brooks, Mizuno, Adidas, and Sugoi.

Fresh threads for the guys
















Only the finest pieces for the ladies















You want to know what else is so great about the arrival of fresh Springtime swag? The 50% off rack is now stacked with everything that used to be on the walls. There are some serious deals over there... and we aren't talking just winter clothes, either. Right this minute I am looking over at a few Brooks & Mizuno vests - perfect for the unpredictable Spring weather.

Raise your hand if you like saving money!



















OK - all this salesman talk is making me feel like I need to take a shower...

No comments:

Post a Comment