Sunday, October 21, 2012

Cross Country Series RACE #9 DETAILS

Location: The Asheville School (directions below)

Registration opens at 5:30pm in Parking Lot near the track. Race starts at 6:30pm. 


Course Description: 8k grass & dirt trails
 

Cost: $15 adults/$10 students
 

Directions:

 Directions: From the South and Asheville Regional Airport (served by major airlines and regional carriers): I-26 West to I-40 West toward Knoxville, Exit 44. From the North: US 19-23 (new I-26) South to I-240 West to I-40 West, Exit 44. From the East and West: I-40 to Exit 44. At Exit 44, turn left at stoplight and proceed one mile straight ahead past the hotels and shopping centers. Follow Asheville School signs to the driveway on the right. Follow the signs on campus to the athletic field house. The track is just passed the field house.  

Questions can be directed to aaron@footrx.com

No comments:

Post a Comment