Tuesday, October 18, 2011

Race Results from 10-15 to 10-16

Melissa McCulloch won her Age Group in the Run for the Horses 5k in 31:09 in downtown Asheville. Dan Mason also took 1st in his Age Group as well!

Mary Koppenheffer had the following to say:
"Race to Remember in Etowah on Saturday - I had a PR in 10K with 58.48 and finished first in age group 60-69 (ok, the only female in that age group), and my granddaughter, Madison, completed her first 5K (in stroller). We had 8 family members and come in from four states to run/walk in honor of my father who died from Alzheimer's."

Raylene Morrow sent in the following:
"Well I ran the Burnsville Town Scamper what a gorgeous day for a 5k. Leaves were brilliant and temperature was 55. Couldn’t ask for anymore. I had a new course record of 26:06 and 1st place in my AG."
Don McMahill also ran the Scamper, and was 2nd in his Age Group in 37:15.

No comments:

Post a Comment