Sunday, January 22, 2012

Race Report Catch Up

We'll be busy with race reports with all the new Ambassadors! Results have already started rolling in!

Jennifer Tyner completed the Disney Goofey Challenge doing the 1/2 Marathon on Sat., & the full marathon on Sun. Awesome!

Lynn Marks ran the Louisiana 1/2 Marathon. According to Lynn, not her best race, but possibly the best last 4 miles she's had!

Hot chocolate 10k saw a slew of Foot Rx Runners.
Aaron Kolk was 2nd overall in 32:31.
Phil Latter was 4th overall in 33:40.
David Workman was 7th overall in 35:35.
Andy Brouwer set a new PR with a 38:02 finishing 16th overall!
Kimberly Sweetland was 3rd Female Overall in an impressive PR of 40:16!
Rob Fields tied his PR running 41:49.
Emily Pulsifer finished 7th woman overall in 42:25!
Lauren Britton had a PR of 47:45 good for 3rd in her Age Group!
Robin Mehler was 4th in her Age Group in 48:34.
Rush Austin ran a new PR of 48:43. He was 135/996 and 12/42 Male in the 45-49 Age Group.
Dennis Duffy finished in 52:17.
Eric Arthur Pr'd with a 53:37.
Sarah Hendricks had a 8 minute PR & a really good time!
Christy Bare ran 1:05.
Janet Kargar finished in 1:08:20.
Kathy Pressley had a PR of 1:10:27.
Gerri Grady ran 1:13:53.

In the Snowman 8k in Colombia, SC, Stuart Moran was 1st overall in 24:52.

Nancy Griffin ran the 1st Light 1/2 Marathon in Mobile, AL in a new PR of 2:04!

Eddie White competed in a Crossfit Games in Greensboro this past weekend.

Brian Simpson ran the Salem Lake Frosty 50k on Jan. 7 & finished 14th overall in 4:01:18

Jesse Warren did a 1/2 Marathon in Charleston, SC & was 2nd in his Age Group.

Melissa McCulloch sent the following report:
"
I was in Florida visiting my sister and while there ran the 4-mile Ringling Bridge Run. It was a beautiful course with 2 miles of the race over the bridge, great weather too. Finished 699 out of 2150 finishers and 14th out of 114 women in the 55-59 age group. Not fast at 36:30 but had a blast. A lot of fast older folks down there, very inspiring."

Mary Koppenheffer sent in the following report:
"I had an awesome time at the Chevron Houston Marathon. Beautiful weather, really well organized race, cheering fans along the entire course. We even had an ex-president along the sidelines cheering us on (George Bush Sr.). Had the added benefit of being U.S. Olympic Marathon Trial weekend - running right past my hotel - so I snapped the attached pics of Kara Goucher (came in 3rd) and Meb Keflezighi, who came in first for men. both making a fashion statement with their shoes! My time was 4:36 - 11 min. off what I need for Boston, so I'm very happy and ready to start training for my next marathon! My Brooks PureConnects were fantastic."

Bryce Sloan sent in the following:
"I just ran my very 1st half marathon Jan 8. It was the Disney World Marathon Relay. My sister & I ran it with me running the fist 13.1 & her doing the second half. She is fast and we place 17 our of 259 women's relay teams. My time was 2:19 a bit slower then I'd hoped for. But it was my first half so I got a PR!

I also ran the Hot Chocolate 10K and my time was 1:00:06, sooooo very close to breaking an hour! I conquered my fear of running in the rain! And it was really a fun race in the rain!"

No comments:

Post a Comment