November has arrived with cold weather running (well, at least in the mornings) and shorter days. Thankfully the FootRx walls are quickly filling up with nifty new apparel and accessories for those chilly and dark runs. New jackets, base layers, reflective gear, hats, mittens, and lots of those stylin'-yet-ever-so-functional compression socks are out of the boxes and ready to be put to use. Oh, and don't forget arm sleeves!
If busting out some new swanky cold weather gear is not enough to soothe your sorrow from bidding autumn farewell, here are a few things to help ease your winter transition:
- The new Mizuno Wave Rider 15 has finally arrived at the store! Literally, it just arrived 15 minutes ago. This should be enough to put a smile on quite a few Mizuno fans.
- For the month of November all in-stock kids shoes and past seasons cross country spikes will be 50% off!
- November 11-December 31st All Thorlo socks are "Buy 3 Get 1 Free"...Toasty toes and stocking stuffers, anyone?
- Wednesday, November 16th, Chi Running founder Danny Dryer will be giving a free talk on "The Little Things We Neglect as Runners." The talk will be from 6:30-7:30pm at the store. Please RSVP to email@example.com.
- Black Friday, which will be here before you know it, will boast a store wide sale! Keep an eye out for details later this month.
Happy Friday and congrats to all who completed the 2011 Cross Country Grand Prix Series!